I've not been blogging as much as I used to, partly due to time contraints and mostly becuase I got distracted by SHINY! NEW! TWITTER!
In any case, here's what I've been up to:
1) Earlier this week I hosted a Ustream chat to celebrate the release of IN TOO DEEP. You can watch it HERE.
2) Huge congratulations to Emily Murdoch! We sold her debut YA, THE PATRON SAINT OF BEANS, to St. Martins a few days before chirstmas, and more recently, dutch and german rights. I've promised to prance around in wooden shoes while drinking beer.
3) Blogger Naomi Bates made a wonderful trailer for IN TOO DEEP:
4) I'll be a WHIDBEY ISLAND WRITER'S CONFERENCE next weekend, with fellow D4EO agent Bree Ogden, and this summer at PNWA.
5) Finally,this week I had the absolute pleasure of reading Sarah Maclean's newest regency-set romance, A ROGUE BY ANY OTHER NAME.
YOU GUYS. I don't do a lot of book reviews on this blog, but.... WOW. I've now read all four of her romances and her YA romance, and this is her best yet. I seriously can't get over the chemistry between the two characters. *Swoon*. Get thee to a bookstore next week when it releases!