1) Wow, I can't believe it, but YOU WISH is now on Amazon!! You'd think it wouldn't be so crazy the second time around, but nope, still kind of crazy. this time, though, i am resisting ordering it myself. ha. And WOOOHOO, the release date is August 5th!! So it's not late August, like i had feared. Now I can make countdown widgets.
2) I am going to be at Portland's WORDSTOCK Tommorrow! If you live near Portland, Oregon, Please come see me! I'm at the Target Children's Stage at 4:00. Sarah Rees Brennon is right before me. Please say hi!!
3)I am hard at work on DRIVEN revisions. i am still amused that those two words rhyme so nicely.
4) I got a preliminary version of the cover for YOU WISH!! And I completely, totally love it. And it might be pink.
5) Don't forget! On Monday I'm going to spend as much time as I can spare on critiquing query letters. I'll post an entry here, and then you can comment with your query, and I'll try and help steer ya in the right direction.
6) I am adding a sixth, becuase I just noticed YOU WISH is priced at $9.99, a dollar more than PRADA & PREJUDICE. Yes, people, I am now worth more money. BOOYAH. (Also, I find it really amusing that I just said BOOYAH, but also that I have learned so much about my own book from Amazon.)