Progress on SHATTERED
32,048 / 45,000
Thought today I'd share my iTunes Playlist with y'all. I'm walking around like a sniffly sappy love gone wrong right now thanks to these haunting tunes:
1) Stupid Boy by Keith Urban (lyrics: She laid her heart and soul right in your hands and you stole her every dream and you crushed her plans, she never even knew she had a choice and thats what happens when the only voice she hears is telling her she can't, you stupid boy.)
2) Hate Me by Blue October (lyrics: hate me for all the things I didn't do for you... hate me so you can finally see what's good for you. . . . in my sick way i want to thank you for holding my head up late at night while I was busy waging wars on myself you were trying to stop the fight. You never doubted my warped opinions on things like suicidal hate, you made me compliment myself when it was way too hard to take.... do whatever it takes in your heart to leave me behind. ... I never was alive, 'til i saw your blue eeys cry and i held your face in my hand.... and you whispered how can you do this to me?
3) My Immortal by Evanescance (lyrics: These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just to real, there's just too much that time cannot erase. When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears, and when you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears.....but you still have all of me.)
4) Apologizeb by One Republic (lyrics: I'm hearin what you say but I just can't make a sound,You tell me that you need me, Then you go and cut me down, but wait, You tell me that you're sorry, Didn't think I'd turn around, and say... It's too late to apologize,
5) Iris by GooGoo Dolls (lyrics: And I don't want the world to see me, becuase I don't think that they'd understand. Well everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am).
6) Cry, Faith Hill (If your love could be caged I would hold the key and conceal it undernearth the pile of lies you handed me)
7) The storm, Garth Brooks (lyrics: broken jewel box dancer, Lies in pieces down the hall, She's finding out the answers
Don't change nothing at all, It's time that She stopped searching For who's to blame or What went wrong The only thing For certain is he's gone She's got to move on
8) Better than me, Hinder (lyrics: I think you can do much better than me, After all the lies I made you believe, Guilt kicks in and I start to see
The edge of the bed Where your nightgown used to be, I told myself I wouldn't miss you, But I remembered What it feels like beside you,
I really miss your hair in my face, And the way your innocence tastes, And I think you should know this, You deserve much better than me)
Yeah, so um, you can probably tell the songs are a little, uh, angsty. :-\